Laminated interior door friezes
Special construction for higher dimensional stability.
Interior door friezes with block core
spruce, pine, larch, oak,
Red Grandis**, birch, natural
beech, steamed beach, alder, ash, maple,
hard maple, cherry, walnut, -beech, -spruce
42 x 124 / 145 / 155 mm
3 short ones for 2 long ones
0,70 / 0,80 / 0,90 / 1,00 /
2,10 / 2,20/ 2,30 / 2,40 / 2,50 m
Your Holz Schiller advantage:
- Gluing with 1K-PU glue for sealed and weather-proof glued joints
- PU glued joint serves as vapour barrier inside the frieze and can be processed in an absolutely tool-sparing way
- Customer-oriented flexibility with special dimensions and your required timber species
- PU glue is heat-resistant up to 150°C
- Resistant to weak bases, acids and solvents
Versions with other timber species or other structures possible upon request. We guarantee consistently high
product quality through own production, quality management systems as well as external monitoring, from the
saw mill to the processing in the timber production facilities.
Quality: According to Holz Schillers sorting conditions.